Learn about the St. John’s University School of Law and New York State Bar Association members of our journal on the About Us page.
Find links to purchase our latest editions on the Recent Issues page. PDFs of older editions of the journal can be found below.
Submit your own material for publication by our journal through the Submissions page.
Follow us on Twitter @NYILR for updates about new posts and upcoming events!
- International Disputes, the Execution of Foreign Arbitral Awards in the Asia Pacific and Two Case Studies, by Laina Chan
- Building a Different Kind of Relationship – A Suggested Treaty Between the United States and China, by Ryan Hutzler
- Kiobel v. Royal Dutch Petroleum Co., by Moya Ball
- R.B. v. K.G., by Daliya Poulose
- Georges v. United Nations, by Christina I. Bello
- Hausler v. JP Morgan Chase Bank, N.A., by Daniel A. Gili
- Rana v. Islam, by Lauren E. Russo
- Golden Horn Shipping Co. Ltd. v. Volans Shipping Co. Ltd., by Robert J. Burney
- The Contours of Habeas Corpus After Boumediene v. Bush in the Context of International Law, by Paola Bettelli
- Enforcing an Expert Determination Award Under the New York Convention, by Marcin Tustin
- Why We Have International Crimes: The True Scope of International Criminal Law, by Joseph William Davids
- “Anti-Haitianismo”: From Violence to a Travesty of Justice in the Dominican Republic, by Emily M. Borich
- L.A.B. v. B.M., by Lauren E. Russo
- City of Pontiac Policemen’s and Firemen’s Retirement System v. UBS AG, by Daniel Gili
- Transaero, Inc. v. Graham Chappell and International Aviation Services Pty Ltd., by John I. Coster IV
- Republic of Argentina v. NML Capital Ltd., by Ashlee Aguiar
The views expressed in materials published on this website represent the views of the authors of those materials, not the views of St. John’s University School of Law or the New York State Bar Association.