Learn about the St. John’s University School of Law and New York State Bar Association members of our journal on the About Us page.
For more information about our events, please check the Events page.
Find links to purchase our latest editions on the Recent Issues page. PDFs of older editions of the journal can be found below.
Submit your own material for publication by our journal through the Submissions page.
Follow us on Twitter @NYILR for updates about new posts and upcoming events!
Spring 2020 Edition is looking for more articles! See our latest tweet for details!
- The Mountains Are High and the Courts are Far Away: Inaccessibility of Remedy for Small-Claim Chinese Plaintiffs in a Globalizing World, by Ellen C. Campbell & Shanshan Zhao
- Remedying Eternal “Inadequacy”: How Anonymous Juries in the Special Criminal Court Would Preserve Ireland’s Jury Trial Right, by J. Raymond Mechmann, III
- Self-Determination Through Creating the Free City of Mosul, by Steven Young
- Challenging U.S. Military Commission Jurisdiction: The Relationship Between Conspiracy Offenses and Joint Criminal Enterprise Theory, by Mia Piccininni
- Waldman v. Palestine Liberation Organization, by Divya Acharya
- Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela et al. v. Helmerich & Payne International Drilling Co., et. al., by Jenna Bontempi
- D & R Global Selections, S.L. v. Bodega Olegario Falcon Pineiro, by Laina Boris
- Hidden Risks for Foreign Investment in Cuba, by Osvaldo Miranda
- The Right to Water in International Arbitration: A Narrow Case Study of the Kishenganga Arbitration, by Julia H. Purdy
- The Planet of the Drones: Comparing the Regulation of Commercial Drones in the United States and the United Kingdom, by Katherine Suominen
- Ali Hamza Ahmad Suliman al Bahlul v. U.S., by Mia Piccininni
- Alstom Brazil Energia e Transporte Ltd. v. Mitsui Sumitomu Seguros S.A., by Angela Cipolla
- Ardell v. Ardell, by Jenna Bontempi
- Dynamic International Airways, LLC v. Air India Ltd., by Cristen McGrath
- Georges v. United Nations, by Divya Acharya
- In re Hellas Telecommunications (Luxembourg) II SCA, by Judith Balasubramaniam
- RJR Nabisco Inc. v. European Community, by Cory Morano
- Arial Technologies, LLC v. Aerophile S.A., by J. Raymond Mechmann, III
- Balintulo v. Ford Motor Co.
- Eastman Kodak Co. v. Asia Optical Co., Inc., by Alyssa D’Antonio
- F. TV Ltd. v. Bell Media, Inc., by Lauren E. Russo
- In re the Matter of D.A., by Krista Schlueck
- Mees v. Buiter, by Dave J. Gallacher
- Moreno v. Basilio Pena, by Janelle Aaron
- NS United Kaiun Kaisha, Ltd. v. Cogent Fibre Inc., by Julia Maguire
- O.Y. v. A.G., by Ashlee Aguiar
- Vringo, Inc. v. ZTE Corporation, by Alexa Lofaro
- International Disputes, the Execution of Foreign Arbitral Awards in the Asia Pacific and Two Case Studies, by Laina Chan
- Building a Different Kind of Relationship – A Suggested Treaty Between the United States and China, by Ryan Hutzler
- Kiobel v. Royal Dutch Petroleum Co., by Moya Ball
- R.B. v. K.G., by Daliya Poulose
- Georges v. United Nations, by Christina I. Bello
- Hausler v. JP Morgan Chase Bank, N.A., by Daniel A. Gili
- Rana v. Islam, by Lauren E. Russo
- Golden Horn Shipping Co. Ltd. v. Volans Shipping Co. Ltd., by Robert J. Burney
- The Contours of Habeas Corpus After Boumediene v. Bush in the Context of International Law, by Paola Bettelli
- Enforcing an Expert Determination Award Under the New York Convention, by Marcin Tustin
- Why We Have International Crimes: The True Scope of International Criminal Law, by Joseph William Davids
- “Anti-Haitianismo”: From Violence to a Travesty of Justice in the Dominican Republic, by Emily M. Borich
- L.A.B. v. B.M., by Lauren E. Russo
- City of Pontiac Policemen’s and Firemen’s Retirement System v. UBS AG, by Daniel Gili
- Transaero, Inc. v. Graham Chappell and International Aviation Services Pty Ltd., by John I. Coster IV
- Republic of Argentina v. NML Capital Ltd., by Ashlee Aguiar
The views expressed in materials published on this website represent the views of the authors of those materials, not the views of St. John’s University School of Law or the New York State Bar Association.